ActiveJ v5.4 was released on Aug 19,
2022 (see on Maven). This release includes
improvements to ActiveJ Codegen,ActiveJ Serializer, and minor fixes to other
- ActiveJ Codegen
- Generated method calls that use
self instances as method arguments are now automatically resolved.
- Slightly optimized method lookup.
- ActiveJ Serializer
- Optimized serializer builder's cache. Ensured that previously defined serializers are reused.
- Ensured that dangling references are cleaned up if serialization fails.
- Fix order of promise completion when SSL socket receives
- Multimap of HTTP headers is now properly resized.
- Fatal errors in HTTP server connections are now handled correctly.
- Added the
HttpMessage#takeBodyStream method instead of the
HttpMessage#getBodyStream method as it has a more
semantically correct name.
HttpMessage#getBodyStream method is now deprecated and is a candidate for removal in
the next major release.
- Added additional application error logging in Launcher.
@NotNull annotations for function parameters.