ActiveJ v4.1 was released Mar 19, 2021 (see on Maven). This release included optimization and simplification of HTTP code, expanding functionality of some components.
- HTTP refactoring and optimizations
- Optimized and simplified processing of incoming HTTP messages, headers and URLs
- Added preconditions for an HTTP message which guard against using recycled messages
- User-created HTTP messages (HttpRequest for AsyncHttpClient / HttpResponse in AsyncServlet) are not recycled anymore (only message body is recycled if present), thus making it possible to cache and reuse them
Promise<Void> fetch()method to OTStateManager. Fetched changes are stored without being applied to the current state.
- Improved casting of deserialized fields in ActiveJ Serializer
- Added default Initializers for common components
- Added preconditions when applying operations to LogOTState
- Removed JmxModule from common HTTP launchers
- Added new JMX stats to RpcClient for monitoring unresponsive RPC servers
- Added ApplicationSettings
method for obtaining a default
- Stick to using
en-USlocale when formatting EventStats and ValueStats