ActiveJ v5.2 was released Apr 19,
2022 (see on Maven). This release includes
minor improvements mainly for HTTP client/server and ActiveJ Serializer.
- Added dedicated enum for setting
SameSite policy on cookies.
- Malformed HTTP requests now result in a code
400 response rather than connection drop.
- HTTP inspectors can now inspect malformed HTTP requests and responses.
- RoutingServlet now correctly decodes percent-encoded URL path parts.
- Added checks for DNS label sizes.
- Minor improvements of the UrlParser.
- ActiveJ Serializer
- Added additional preconditions for subclass serializer.
- Removed unnecessary caching from SerializerBuilder.
- ActiveJ FS
- Storage paths are now normalized, so local file systems now work properly with relative storage paths.